ServiceArizona is an authorized service website for the Arizona Department of Transportation. You can conduct Arizona Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) business online, any time from a computer, tablet, or mobile device.
- Vehicle Registration Renewal
- Driver License/Identification Card Replacement
- Restricted Use 3-Day Permit
- View Personalized/Specialty Plates
- Voter Registration
New: A full-featured online MVD experience is now available. To access the services above and more than 20 others, activate your account at AZ MVD NowAZ MVD Now. It’s fast, secure, and personalized for you.
Privacy and security are our highest priority. Below are some of the steps being taken for your protection:
- All confidential records are kept locked inside an "electronic vault" protected by IBM's most advanced security technologies and among the most comprehensive security programs and services in the industry...the IBM Secureway (tm) line of products.
- All ServiceArizona transactions convert to a secured mode, using encryption through secured socket layer (SSL), as soon as the customer clicks on the icon from the home page. All personal information is encrypted when sent from or received by the customer's computer.
- Professional IBM security specialists have trained IBM's employees on security procedures. These procedures are checked and double-checked by both the Arizona Motor Vehicle Division and IBM's security experts on a regular basis.
- IBM conducts audits of every security checkpoint several times a year. This includes a rigorous inspection of IBM technology, procedures, training and personnel.
For more information, contact IBM at email@example.com.
NOTE: ServiceArizona does not collect or share data on Website users for marketing purposes.
- Enter vehicle and personal information such as name, license number, VIN, and reason for the appointment
- Select the ECD Inspection Location office
- Select the appointment date
- Select the appointment time
- Enter email address and phone
- Schedule appointment
ServiceArizona is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day with the exception of the following time period:
Transactions cannot be performed during the scheduled maintenance period:
- Between 11:50 PM and 12:10 AM daily
Please Contact MVDContact MVD by phone or email.