ServiceArizona is an authorized service website for the Arizona Department of Transportation. You can conduct Arizona Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) business online, any time from a computer, tablet, or mobile device.
- Vehicle Registration Renewal
- Driver License/Identification Card Replacement
- Driver License Motor Vehicle Record
- Restricted Use 3-Day Permit
- View Personalized/Specialty Plates
- Voter Registration
New: A full-featured online MVD experience is now available. To access the services above and more than 20 others, activate your account at AZ MVD NowAZ MVD Now. It’s fast, secure, and personalized for you.
Privacy and security are our highest priority. Below are some of the steps being taken for your protection:
- All confidential records are kept locked inside an "electronic vault" protected by IBM's most advanced security technologies and among the most comprehensive security programs and services in the industry...the IBM Secureway (tm) line of products.
- All ServiceArizona transactions convert to a secured mode, using encryption through secured socket layer (SSL), as soon as the customer clicks on the icon from the home page. All personal information is encrypted when sent from or received by the customer's computer.
- Professional IBM security specialists have trained IBM's employees on security procedures. These procedures are checked and double-checked by both the Arizona Motor Vehicle Division and IBM's security experts on a regular basis.
- IBM conducts audits of every security checkpoint several times a year. This includes a rigorous inspection of IBM technology, procedures, training and personnel.
For more information, contact IBM at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: ServiceArizona does not collect or share data on Website users for marketing purposes.
Vehicle Fee Recap is a service that allows citizens to electronically review an estimate and print their own report of registration fees paid in the prior calendar year.
The manner in which the Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) may release information from its motor vehicle records is regulated by the Federal Driver’s Privacy Protection Act (DPPA), 18 USC 2721-2725, as well as Title 28, Chapter 2, Article 5 of the Arizona Revised Statutes.
Note: Anyone who knowingly obtains, discloses or uses personal information from an MVD record for a use not permitted under 18 USC 2721, and anyone requesting the disclosure of personal information who misrepresents their identity or makes a false statement in connection thereto with the intent to obtain such information in a manner not authorized by law, is subject to civil and/or criminal penalties.
- Enter Customer Information
- Individuals: Customer/Driver License Number, Customer Name and Date of Birth
- Company: Customer/Customer Number, Company Name and Mailing Zip Code
- Viewing and printing the Vehicle Fee Recap
- Completing an optional survey
The registration fees paid are from the prior calendar year (January 1 through December 31) and based on the business date that MVD recorded the registration fee.
The following registration fees are included in the Vehicle Fee Recap “Total Fees Paid”:
Vehicle License Tax, Registration Fee, Air Quality Fee, Commercial Registration Fee, Weight Fee, Motor Carrier Fee, Use Tax, Air Quality Compliance Fee, Postage and Handling, Emission In Lieu Fee, Penalty, Serial Number Fee, Specialty Plate Fee, Transfer Fee for a special plate, Processing Fee for applying a Plate Credit, Diesel Fee, Department of Revenue/Sales Tax
It is recommended that you confirm the information provided by this service with the registration documents for your vehicle if you intend to use this for tax purposes.
- receive a description of each vehicle ( VIN, Make and Year)
- receive “Total" of all Registration Fees Paid
- receive a total fee for Vehicle License Tax Paid
- receive a total fee for Specialty Plate Donation paid
- receive the total number of vehicles found
- receive total registration fees paid for all vehicles
This information is provided for informational purposes only. If you are using this for tax purposes, it is recommended that you compare the information provided in the Vehicle Fee Recap to your registration documents and consult your tax advisor.
The "No Record of Registration Fees Found” message may display for any of the following reasons:
- Customer/Driver License Number or Company Number was not found on the Motor Vehicle Division’s records.
- Customer Name or Company Name entered does not match Customer/Driver License or Company number on Motor Vehicle Division’s records.
- Date of Birth entered does not match the information on the Customer/Driver License Number on the Motor Vehicle Division’s records.
- Mailing Zip Code entered does not match the information on the Company Number on the Motor Vehicle Division’s records.
- All of the search criteria matched but the system did not find any vehicles where registration fees were paid in the prior year. Reasons why this could happen are:
- The vehicle was registered for 2 years and the registration fees were not paid in the prior year. Example: The vehicle was registered in 2004 for registration years 2005 and 2006. If the Vehicle Fee Recap is requested in 2006, it will show registration fees paid in the prior year, which is 2005. Since the registration fee was paid in 2004, no record of 2005 fees will be found.
- Registration fees were not paid in the prior year. You may have paid other Motor Vehicle fees that are not considered registration fees, example: Title fee. If you feel you have received this message in error, please verify the information entered and try again.
A specific vehicle may not display for any of the following reasons:
- The vehicle was registered for 2 years and the registration fees were paid more than a year ago. Example: The vehicle was registered in 2004 for registration years 2005 and 2006. If the Vehicle Fee Recap is requested in 2006, it will show registration fees paid in the prior year, which is 2005. Vehicles registered in 2004 will not display.
- Registration fees were not paid in the prior year.
- A “Title” fee is the only fee displaying; no registration fees were paid.
- A “Lost Plate” fee is the only fee displaying, no registration fees were paid.
- A “Duplicate Registration” fee is the only fee displaying, no registration fees were paid.
Yes. The user must have authorization from the owner of record to obtain the Vehicle Fee Recap information. Please refer to question “What is Vehicle Fee Recap?” “What is Vehicle Fee Recap?” “What is Vehicle Fee Recap?” for misuse statement.
Vehicle Fee Recap is a no fee transaction for all customers.
ServiceArizona is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day with the exception of the following time period:
Transactions cannot be performed during the scheduled maintenance period:
- Between 11:50 PM and 12:10 AM daily
Please Contact MVDContact MVD by phone or email.