Driver License or ID Card

This transaction applies to any type of Driver License or Identification Card (including Travel ID).

Each replacement card requires a separate transaction.

If your address needs to be updated you must do so prior to requesting your replacement license.

Your replacement will be the type of driver license or ID currently on your MVD record, either a Non-Travel license/ID or Travel license/ID.

Note: the Non-Travel Driver License and ID now have the words NOT FOR FEDERAL IDENTIFICATION across the front.