- The VIN plate mounted to the dashboard on the driver's side of the vehicle
- The Vehicle Registration Renewal Form or
- The Insurance Card
Welcome to the Vehicle Inspection Appointment system.
- Customers who require a level 2 or 3 VIN Inspection are required to provide the vehicle owner / operator and the vehicle information to complete this online inspection application.
- A level 1 vehicle inspection does not require an appointment.
- For vehicle emission testing, visit https://myazcar.com/.
- Only the scheduled vehicle, provided on this application will be inspected; no vehicle substitutions.
- No walk-ins/standbys/first come first served; only online schedule appointments will be seen.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled appointment time. Vehicle inspections will not be completed if not checked in prior to appointment.
- No Cash Accepted. We take all major credit / debit cards, except for American Express.
If you already have an appointment and want to review it or cancel it, click here.